The last temple among the Southern Group of Temples of Khajuraho Dulhadev Temple lies to the south of Ghantai temple. Built in the year 1130 AD, the lovely shrine is a classic example of Chandela art and architecture.
Dedicated to Lord Shiva, this is a small five chambered shrine, with a closed hall. The ceiling are decorated with the apsaras and other ornamented sculptures. Images of Shiva and his wife, Parvati, richly decorated with intricately carved jewellery are very striking. Though this temple lacks the charm and magic of other western group temples, its location on the banks of the pretty Khudar stream makes it a lovely shrine.