Aurangzeb in the year 1692 had ordered to built a palace. This palace is called the Killa Arak. The ruins of the Killa Arak extend from Delhi to Mecca gate.
The Killa Arak has 4 entrances and a Nakarkhana for musicians. The Dabar hall and the Jumma Masjid are the only remains which are of some interest.
For the intentions of sport a piece of ground which is close to the masjid was walled. The gate to the ground bears an inscription which dates back to 1659 AD.
The throne-room of Aurangzeb is in a garden. The room has a rostral appearance. The pavilion is plain and simple. This is entered by a gallery from behind.